It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:38 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: AFC Fylde forum
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:06 pm 

I'm going to clean the forum up, re-open it and recontrol it. Constructive criticism is allowed and will be accepted but slating that is deemed uncalled for against anyone at the club will not be allowed. Let's use the forum to SUPPORT the team, air your views CONTRUCTIVELY and model it on the Runcorn Linnets, Lancaster City and Skelmersdale's forums. Threads such as "DH OUT" and "Mick Fuller out" will be not be allowed whatsoever.

I repeat CONSTRUCTIVE criticism and SUPPORT for the club. I will reopen it tomorrow... If it doesn't work then I will go with Hammerhawski and reclose it.

Post subject: Re: AFC Fylde forum
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:10 am 

Good lad KW - every confidence in ya!!!

I think the DH stuff is a bit of banter due to his meddling ways......dont be fooled it does happen.
Nobody wants DH out of the club - he's a great sponsor and that's what he should remain.....I think the Bull was just livening things up

The MF shouts are few and far between - I think Mick's got the backing of 90% of the fans and deserves a couple of seasons at this level to prove he 's the man.

Good luck with the administration - I will put the word out to all those who wish to post negative slanderess comments - to rush home after the match and post them between 5 - 8pm.....that way if true to form you will be too lashed to edit them when you get home from the pub :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:16 pm 

Healing Handz wrote:
Good lad KW - every confidence in ya!!!

I think the DH stuff is a bit of banter due to his meddling ways......dont be fooled it does happen.
Nobody wants DH out of the club - he's a great sponsor and that's what he should remain.....I think the Bull was just livening things up

The MF shouts are few and far between - I think Mick's got the backing of 90% of the fans and deserves a couple of seasons at this level to prove he 's the man.

Good luck with the administration - I will put the word out to all those who wish to post negative slanderess comments - to rush home after the match and post them between 5 - 8pm.....that way if true to form you will be too lashed to edit them when you get home from the pub :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am not that much of a pisshead! :shock: :mrgreen: I won't be on that forum 24/7, it's impossible but it can be cleaned up when I do get on. The problem with those sort of threads and the reason why Hammerhawski closed it is because at every home game MF kept bringing up the slating in the forum and apparently had even blamed him as he was the admin, it definately got to Mick. It created a bad vibe around the club as we even had DH jump onto that site to "expose RagingBull."

In my opinion, there needs to be a balance of constructive comments and positive comments. We cannot keep slating them. It's not what the forum was created for. It was created to bring the supporters and the club closer together but now the club have taken the link to that forum off the AFC Fylde website.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:14 pm 

By definition, a forum is a place to meet, express an opinion and debate - this should apply to Ragingbull or anybody else.

If you are only prepared to allow favourable comments, that's OK but call it something else eg "the DH fan club site".

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:33 pm 

WOW - now that's intresting.....DH jumping on the site to expose the Bull!!!!

I tell you what - that's great if it struck a nerve....

I felt the critisism was directed more at the top rather than the management and the players ( I have confidence things can be turned around in that dept) - just not sure about the top, however, if the president feels he needs to post on the forum - well that's great - hopefully he will have taken some of the comments onboard...

I did feel when hammer deleted some of the posts - he was protecting or having his strings pulled from behind the scenes???

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:29 pm 

I see we are back in business on the Fylde forum......

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:24 pm 

I'll copy and paste, I'm not typing it again :mrgreen:

I'm not saying that we should be his puppet. If you have concerns with the way the club is being run then let your views known. If you're having concerns with the personalities of anyone at the club then feel free to speak out. If you're having concerns with the performances of certain players or if Martin Booker could do better doing something another way then let it known. Let's just do it constructively rather than dish out personal attacks at individuals at the club and the calling of their heads. If we start resulting to this then nobody at the club will listen.
Even though the link has been taken down from the website the guys at the top do still come in and read this board and hopefully they will benefit from the constructive views of the supporters.
At the same time it would be good to have a balance when it comes to criticism. We need to show support too.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:23 pm 

Well things sure have been busy, I have not been to KP much this season as mentioned in earlier posts and following a PC fault have been off the radar with this site.

But it seems that there is a lot of posts about that seem very negative, critical of people etc.

Never went on the AFCF Fans site before sunday, but tried to then and found that it was shut down.

Having worked last night and got talking to a KP regular I thought I would put something on this site when i got up.

Informed by him that football this year is very up and down, but the main talking point with him was the fans site and what has been going on it.

All i can say on the matter is in the end there is always something going on at any football club / like it or not have your say in the correct manner, I saw things get very personal with the family controlling my beloved POOL and the fans in the past, and gents it gets you no where, if those in control want something, it happens. (Shouts of Oyston out) were well documented in the 80's 90's and beyond at Pool, but they are still there and doing things the way they want to.

I just cannot belive what I am told about Palmer and Allen the other week, but my workmate says they were warned about playing and still did ?

Rich will be back at AFCF next season according to the jungle drums at work. ?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:06 am 

It is a sad state of affairs when the posts of maybe 10/15 people is the talk of a club that is playing in the unibond league against good sides, many of whom are rivals from different parts of lancashire.

As on all forums you will get some great views posted, a lot of humour and the odd bit of vindictive or nonsensical tripe.

On a forum almost exclusively used by adults it again is a poor do when the over zealousness of the odd individual is felt to have a negative effect on everyone involved. i can't say that i have felt any of the posts on their were bordering on obscene or could be considered scaremongering or even a ploy to get the big man ousted, more just a point of view of passionate people who have had a connection with the club and maybe have felt aggreived one way or the other, rightly or wrongly.

For me there are enough pro DH posters to counter balance any slaters of el presidento so unfortunately i have taken a very dim view of this and think it shows that for all the good that has been down and all the progress that has been made i feel the ultimate goal may not be achieved if any time there is any kind of questioning of authority polite or otherwise then the axe shall fall.

anyway not sure why i wanted to rant, when bascially i just wanted to say that their is always opposition and question marks when changes are made, if this is done in the right manner or if it is basically a means to an end then the doubters will (eventually) be won over i'm sure, however if there is a different agenda........

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:46 pm 

Let's be quite clear :

Kirkham would not be playing in the Unibond league if DH had not got involved.

How far the club progresses will depend entirely on his continued involvement. The risk is that either his personal circumstances change or he spits his dummy at some point ( eg Watford's predicament this week ) and what effect that would have on the club. Check out Durham City's results this year.

Loyalty does not fearture in his vocablary. He has not achieved things by giving a poo about anybody else along the way. But that should be a two way street and it seems that the current crop of players will switch clubs more often than Tiger used to.

Nothing that is said on this forum will change one little thing that happens within the club and nobody should kid themselves otherwise.

Get your fun when you can !

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:51 pm 

Is it me or is the fans forum off again.

(Is that down to no official view or statement on what is going on having been put out yet) ???????????

Last edited by bloomfield on Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:58 pm 

Kirk Ham wrote:
Let's be quite clear :

Kirkham would not be playing in the Unibond league if DH had not got involved.

How far the club progresses will depend entirely on his continued involvement. The risk is that either his personal circumstances change or he spits his dummy at some point ( eg Watford's predicament this week ) and what effect that would have on the club. Check out Durham City's results this year.

Loyalty does not fearture in his vocablary. He has not achieved things by giving a poo about anybody else along the way. But that should be a two way street and it seems that the current crop of players will switch clubs more often than Tiger used to.

Nothing that is said on this forum will change one little thing that happens within the club and nobody should kid themselves otherwise.

Get your fun when you can !

Kirkham aren't playing in the Unibond - are you getting mixed up with AFC Fylde?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:42 pm 

mad cyril wrote:
Kirkham aren't playing in the Unibond - are you getting mixed up with AFC Fylde?

You're correct, however, to some fans AFC Fylde will always be Kirkham. Some of our fans have been watching Kirkham for decades... One of the main reasons I support AFC Fylde is because they were formerly known as Kirkham & Wesham FC.