It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:39 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Ramsbottom
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:50 pm 

The Bucks went into the Rmmy game on a 19 game unbeaten run.
Things could not have started any worse with us finding ourselves 2 down in 14 mins
Poor defending and poor fro our keeper on both counts. Dave M ( Keeper ) has had a
wonderful season up to conceding less than a goal a game but h just werent at the racs yesterday
his kicking was shocking, lets hope it was a one off , i know is big on how players stand out in the boger games
h believes that hows whO can stand out at next level etc, we had a few players yesterday who didnt , princey was very quiet
, youngy has struggled for weeks , blacky no his usual self but as always worked so hard . I ll honesty though i weret really impressed with Rammy , expected more after goinG to goals up but they were quite niave not to kill the game off ,Second half we came out got 2 back And we could have went onto win it ..Big physical side in some positons , Thoght the ref was out of hi depth too , the style of there centre hals is all bot grappling to win long balls , the ref shoUld have stmped it out early but in the end he just tended to give the free kick to the each team depending on who won the last one ie evening it up , Rammy are a good side tho , good lads , two great lads as managers and we get on well with them , if we dont win it i know Oby & our backroom hope they do...
20 unbeaten now though , , need to be taking 3 points next Sat though just to tighten it up going into last 10 league games

UP THE BUCKS !!!

Post subject: Re: Ramsbottom
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:30 pm 

I pretty much agree with what has been said their. There does seem to be a very good mural respect between the two clubs and my opinion is that if we don't win it I hope you guys do! Well done on a great comeback yesterday, the second game could be a huge game..