It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:12 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: End of Season
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:05 pm 

Well done to all involved at Brandon for the way the season ended. A mid season run of poor results against some of the leagues higher placed sides could have seen things peeter out, but the way the team has performed in recent weeks has been rewarded with points and a higher table placing and deservedly so!

Once again everyone at Brandon has made it such a great team to follow and Mrs Fingers and myself want to wish everyone all the best for the summer break!

http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/cujfc/History

Post subject: Re: End of Season
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:29 pm 

I would like to thank the committee, managers, coaches, players and supporters for what the club has achieved this season, I would also like to thank Demi & Jane for the work they have done running the canteen and Tommy for doing the programe. I am especially proud of the way we stuck together during that bad run of results even if tensions were a little high and a few toys got thrown out of the pram.

So everyone enjoy the summer break and let's hope we are all back for next season.

However i do not include the committee when i said enjoy the break because there won't be much of one, lets crack on do what needs doing and keep the momentum going.