It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:13 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Brandon 3-0 Ryton
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:06 pm 

Gents, brilliant performance tonight, very well deserved. Three quality goals - Hirdy's the goal of the season - and solid in defence. Well done.

Post subject: Re: Brandon 3-0 Ryton
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:34 am 

As someone once possibly said 'if you're going to put on a performance make sure you have an audience!' a Thursday night win gives the watching neutrals the chance to take a positive message away. Three well taken goals, a clean sheet and a display of hard work from everyone. I though the way the lads closed down Ryton and worked to win the ball back was superb. The team grew in confidence and dominated much of the second half!

http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/cujfc/History

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:39 am 

One of the best games i have seen by a Brandon team for a long time, if they can keep hold of the players next season they should be top half of the league, but going of past seasons some will be poached away by other clubs by the promise of money.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:26 pm 

AFTER SATURDAYS COMFORTABLE WIN WE HAD TO DIG DEEP TO KEEP A LIVELY RYTON AT BAY.HOWEVER, SAYING THAT I CANT REMEMBER RHYS HAVING A SAVE TO MAKE THANKS TO A GREAT DEFENSIVE DISPLAY.ONCE AGAIN MARK FERGUSON WAS A COLLOSSUS,ABLY AIDED BY JOHN GUY.3 GREAT GOALS AND 3 WELL DESERVED POINTS TO THE WORST #%/@ING TEAM IN THE LEAGUE,IL LET YOU ALL DECIDE WHO SAID THAT,ALTHOUGH I THINK THE WHOLE GROUND HEARD IT :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:02 pm 

I cant remember the keeper making a save either, as for the worst team in the league what warrants that remark, i would say Brandon play some great football one of the best footballing teams in the league they just lack a bit of consistency, you dont need to be at the top of the table to have a good footballing team just look at Swansea the best footballing team in the prem. the reason Ryton where well beaten by Brandon was because they lack discipline to many players doing there own thing, best player for me for Ryton was Eccles in the cntr of mid very good vision just seemed to struggle with a bit of fitness of the ball.